Do you need more time for the important things in life? Pay bills, transfer funds, make loan payments, and get account information when you want to! Sign up for online banking and enjoy the convenience of our mobile app with mobile deposit.
New Digital Banking Online and App
We will be improving our online and digital banking on December 8th. Your account information will be converted, and you will not need to re-enroll. Click the ONLINE banking button (or BIZ PLUS if you originate ACH) and enter your current login information. To verify your identity, you will receive a text or email with a code you will need to enter. It is important that the bank has current cell phone numbers and email addresses as that will be the method to verify your identity.
Enter payments online or set up recurring payments. Checks are mailed at no charge. Apply today through your online banking account!
Mobile App & Mobile Capture
***New mobile app December 8th. You will need to delete our current app and download the new version.***
Visit your appropriate app store and download “FSBankIA Mobile” or "FSB Biz Plus". This application allows you to view account history, make balance inquiries, transfer funds, access billpay, and make remote deposits. Allow access to your camera if you’d like to utilize our mobile capture.
Mobile Capture Instructions:
1. Touch the camera icon just below the account balance. Deposits can only be made into checking accounts.
2. Choose the account you want the funds deposited into.
3. Enter the amount of the check and choose NEXT. There is a $2000 deposit limit.
4. You will be asked to confirm the account and amount of the deposit.
5. You will be instructed to take a photo of the front of the check.
6. You will then be instructed to take a photo of the back of the check. Unendorsed checks are rejected. Best practice: write “e-deposit” under your endorsement.
7. The app will then determine if the photos were acceptable and will advise if retakes are necessary. If either photo of the check is rejected, you will be automatically returned to the mobile capture screen and will start over.
8. Deposits must be made by 2:00 pm Central Time to be credited on that banking day.
9. Keep the paper check for two business days.