First State Investments
What are your investment goals?
- Build Wealth
- Wealth Preservation
We offer a wide range of investment options including:
- Stocks and bonds
- Mutual funds
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Market Indexed CD
- Money market funds
- Managed Accounts
- Self-directed IRAs (traditional and Roth IRAs)
- 401(k) and retirement plan rollovers
- SIMPLE, Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) and other self-employed retirement plans
- 529 College Savings Plans and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
To Learn More Contact:
Kevin L. James, Financial Advisor
104 Jackson Street
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, to residents of: Iowa, Georgia, & Texas. Investment Advisory services offered through Independent Advisor Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser.
Cambridge and First State Investments are not affiliated.
Securities and insurance products sold are not FDIC insured nor are they deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by First State Bank, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., or any other federal government agency. The purchase of such securities involves investment risks, including the possible loss of principal. Securities may not suitable for all investors.